Merit Badge University is an opportunity for Boy Scouts or Venturers, of any rank, to work on several merit badges. All Scouts are required to bring signed blue cards in order to work on merit badges.
Registration should be submitted no later than XX/XX/XX. Last registration begins XX/XX/XX. The cost is $XX and includes a patch.
- Register online
- Paper registration: may drop off at the <insert location> or
- Paper registration may be turned in at Roundtable on xx/xx/xx at <insert location, address> from X:00 – X:00 pm
What to Bring
The BSA's Commitment to Safety is ongoing and we want you to know that the safety of our youth, volunteers, staff, and employees cannot be compromised. BSA Guide to Safe Scouting policies must be followed and all participants must follow youth protection guidelines at all Scouting events. Highlights include:
- Two-deep leadership on all outings required.
- No one-on-one contact between adults and youth members.
- The buddy system should be used at all times.
- Discipline must be constructive.
Youth Protection Guidelines Guide to Safe Scouting Enterprise Risk Management
For questions, contact the Merit Badge Day chair or district activities chair.